[Namron] childs tunic

liz wilkerson thevintagefloozy at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jan 21 20:35:26 PST 2005

I have a 12th century norman/provencal kiddos tunic up for grabs. It wont even go over conners
-head- this fall. Ye GODS. Really should stop feeding him.  Its dark brown cord du roi, on the heavy side, soft and warm. it has trim at the neck and sleeves, has a full "skirt" and angelwing sleeves. Good for the girls as well as boys.  Its about 30 inches long as well as around, sleeves about 13 inches long. I'll be in norman tomorrow about noon to pick something up from agnes. Anyone want a warm winter tunic for the kids?  Failing that, who has the loaner garb box?
beaux