[Namron] Baby Food "Tupperware-like" Containers

sjonna sjonna at cox.net
Tue Jan 25 16:07:02 PST 2005

Wow what a response!

Mike caught me first on the containers but I have 86 right now and get more
every day.  So how about I will give Mike 60 for his projects and bring the
rest to Populace with Dagmar getting first dibs.  After that I will try to
bring a bag to Populace each month and people can take what they need.

If I can't make it to Populace next week I will try to get them to someone
who will be going.

Regards,
Bianca
mka Sjonna

Treasures in life are found along the way ... sunlight through spring
leaves, stars on a hot summer night, bonfires in the chill of autumn, good
books on a winter's eve and the sound of an arrow slicing the bullseye.