[Namron] RE: [Ansteorra] Winter War Rally - ACCEPS now ready

Michelle Lindsey michellechantal at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 24 18:56:36 PST 2005

Hi Everyone!!

Just a little side not to let everyone know that feast is *PREPAID ONLY*.
Asoph is doing this to make sure that the Barony does not lose any money on
the feast. If you have any questions please feel free to drop me a line.

If you have made reservations with me through e-mail but have not sent
payment as of yet, please pay through acceps as soon as possible, as there
is no actual reservation without payment. As life has been somwhat chaotic
recently, if you have spoken with me in person about a reservation and
haven't sent it to me in writing............please drop me an e-mail (I
really like to have things in print), and pay through acceps.

Thanks bunches :)

Michelle Chantal de Charente