[Namron] Re: [Wiesenfeuer] Nudder Woody Word

R. Welch rose_welch at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 25 19:38:44 PST 2005

I gotta agree; that's a neat verb...

I've been trying to think of a place to use it... I was thinking maybe at work when my boss is selling someone a bridal set. (She's a terrific salesperson...) Maybe, 'She's really coruscating with that customer.' You know, confuse the hell out of everyone...

LucaisduBelier at att.net wrote:

Thanks Pooky,

I love the word.  It has a "flaming" sort of feel to it.  I therefore claim it for Wiesenfeuer, and just might use it in my next newsletter missive or some other public speaking opportunity.

Can you correctly use it in a sentence for me?  Remember it's intransitive...

Lucais

Original message from "Lord Pooky" : ---------">Lord_Pooky at hotmail.com>: --------- >
> > coruscate \KOR-uh-skayt\, intransitive verb:
> > 1. To give off or reflect bright beams or flashes of light; to
> > sparkle.
> > 2. To exhibit brilliant, sparkling technique or style.

Rose the Obnoxious
Mini-Wench of the Iron Lotus

I believe in everything until it's disproved. So I believe in faeries,
the myths, the dragons. It all exists, even if it's in your mind. Who's to say that dreams and nightmares aren't as real as the here and now?
Reality leaves a lot to the imagination. -John Lennon