[Namron] Book Donatations

Samarrah bint Annaan samarrah_bint_annaan at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 27 05:59:37 PST 2005

I35 South, you'll go past Norman on down to Purcell.
Take the 2nd Purcell exit.  The sign for the exit will
read PURCELL, MAYSVILLE.  That will put you on state
HW 74 traveling SW.  Stay on that highway till you
come to Maysville...about a 15 minute drive. At the
first stopsign you'll see a Gas & Go, a Bank, a car
dealership and another Gas station.  Turn right (East)
and to to the next stop sign.  At that sign you'll see
a lot with three flags and the "downtown" area.  Make
a right at that turn and you should see us on that
block.  We're a tan building with a John Deer Green
Awning and a School bus yellow bike rack.

Let me know when you're planning on coming out so I
can make sure I'm not gone for a meeting or dr's apt.
or something.
--- Kaitlynn Morgan <kaitlynnmorgan at hotmail.com>

=====