[Namron] Is there a SEAMSTRESS available in Namron?

Lord Pooky lord_pooky at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 27 11:32:06 PST 2005

>Message: 1
>Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2005 23:22:33 -0600
>From: "Chass Brown" <chass at allegiance.tv>
>Subject: Re: [Namron] Happy Birthday Pookie
>To: "Barony of Namron" <namron at ansteorra.org>
>
>aye Happy B Day Pookie. Did ya get another Burgandy shirt?
>
>Chass of Rundel of Ansteorra aka of the SCA aka
>Charinthalis Del Sans of the portable Chariot
>Honorable Recruiter of the House of the Red Shark (Have you seen my
>Belaying Pin??)
>Maison Du Corsaire Rouge
>Muddeler of Mead, Ailment of Ale, Whiner of wine.

IN RESPONCE TO THIS:

Hey thanks Chass.  No, no new shirt but I do have a "Moral Imperative" that
needs to be fulfilled.

Specifically:

I have a sewing emergency and money.  I am needing an easy shirt and pants
made out of cloth I allready own; and a hat. Call ME if you can do any of
it.  IS ANYONE AVAILABLE? Hurry call ME today! 206-1227 night / 769-3318
day.

Thanx,

Pooky

Puhka Lovr's Disclaimer - This E-mail is intended for educational,
entertainment, or information dispersal purposes only. Any taking
too-seriously or forming hard-opinions concerning this or any other E-mail
from "The Pooky" is strictly forbidden. Any individual or organization may
contact "The Pooky" in regards to motivation, intent, or to schedule public
or private viewings of "The Pooky"  at 405-206-1227. This signature as
always is a NON-political announcement, in accordance with ~The Prophecy~,
as illuminated by ~THE DREAM~. "VIVAT THE DREAM! "I approve this message".