[Namron] Oh MY, now Pooky's Quoten it too...

Lord Pooky lord_pooky at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 28 09:30:21 PST 2005

"To believe your own thought, to believe that what is true for you in your
private heart is true for all...that is genius...

A man should learn to detect and watch that gleam of light which flashes
across his mind from within, more than the luster of the firmament of bards
and sages. (no offence Lucais or Finagon)

Yet he dismisses without notice his thought, because it is his. In every
work of genius we recognize our own rejected thoughts; they come back to us
with a certain alienated majesty."  - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Puhka Lovr's Disclaimer - This E-mail is intended for educational,
entertainment, or information dispersal purposes only. Any taking
too-seriously or forming hard-opinions concerning this or any other E-mail
from "The Pooky" is strictly forbidden. Any individual or organization may
contact "The Pooky" in regards to motivation, intent, or to schedule public
or private viewings of "The Pooky"  at 405-206-1227. This signature as
always is a NON-political announcement, in accordance with ~The Prophecy~,
as illuminated by ~THE DREAM~. "VIVAT THE DREAM! "I approve this message".