[Namron] Personna work shop

terry wasson haturearn at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 31 05:26:59 PST 2005

 Greeting
Sat . at the personna work shop many classes were
given on how to create or broaden a person's personna.
 I would like to give my greatest thanks to Katelynn
for organizing this event,and the populace who helped
it come together.
 Haldor and Fayidah[ hope this is correct] thank you
for once again opening your home to the Canton for a
place to have fun at.
 To the populace who came for the classes we would
like to thank you for your support.
 The food was good and plenty was brought to feed all.
 To Steve Knisley [the black smith who is not in the
Sca but is willing to show and support the Sca we give
the greatest thanks for his demo.
 Hatur of Skarrgard
 Note have you seen King Arthur the movie, the leader
of the Saxons real name is Stellan Skardsgard close to
our Canton name. Movie trivia