[Namron] Fighter practice this past sunday

matt gelm viking_axeman at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 31 19:55:13 PST 2005

Greetings,

It was cold, sleeting and wet. Yet there was great fighting. Our Regional Knights Marshal visited us with Yoshi, Dougal and his lady Glennis and another fighter who I cant remember his name as well as some of the populace of Skarrgard. Syr Owen qualified Arnulfr, Hatur and myself with the new fighters card. Hatur and Caius are now field / inspecting marshals for heavy. I would like all of my fighters to obtain this level of the marshallate. If you can all do my job it makes my job easier. I wish to thank the Barony for its high level of support of us.

Yours in Service,
Herre Jolgeirr hinn Bjallaskeifa af Skarrgard
Incipient Canton of Skarrgard's Knights Marshal