[Namron] populas question

mikea mikea at mikea.ath.cx
Wed Jan 5 18:48:41 PST 2005

On Wed, Jan 05, 2005 at 06:21:10PM -0500, matthiasthebrewer at cox.net wrote:

> Due to matters beyond my control (lots of ice on the road, and lots
> of idiots swearing "...it's easy to drive on this stuff. Here,
> hold my beer and watch this..."), I will not be attending Populace
> tonight.

It's _really_ nice to see someone else showing proper respect for the
weather _AND_ a proper opinion of the damnfools who don't have proper
respect for the weather.

I may try to drive to work tomorrow. No guarantees -- it's entirely
determined by road conditions and weather. I stayed home today, since
I knew the risk/benefit ratio was extremely unfavorable.

--
Mike "The brakes stop the wheels, the tires stop the car" Andrews
Michael Fenwick 	Barony of Namron, Ansteorra
mikea at mikea.ath.cx
Tired old music Laurel