[Namron] Dealing with period police

Chass Brown chass at allegiance.tv
Sun Jan 9 11:28:22 PST 2005

Well you know the little horses with the springs kids like to ride? I have
one and we are working on a way to attach it to the chair and making plastic
covers to make it look more like a chariot and sine I am roman in persona.
:) But any ideas would be welcome on how to make it stick.

Chass of Rundel of Ansteorra aka of the SCA aka
Charinthalis Del Sans of the portable Chariot
Honorable Recruiter of the House of the Red Shark (Have you seen my Belaying
Pin??)
Maison Du Corsaire Rouge
Muddeler of Mead, Ailment of Ale, Whiner of wine.