[Namron] Dealing with period police/idea for chariiot

Sandy mensik ladyelfseeker at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 9 13:00:17 PST 2005

I don't know if this would work or not,But maybe a t shaped bar that could attach to the place where you rest your feet with the pony on the other end.You would also need a harness one side easily detachable ( so you can get out ) run to the arms to help support the front end and not have all the weight on the foot rest.Then run a set of reins from the ponies mouth, put some bells on it to drive evryone nuts( mine will have lots of bells when finished ).I have a source for those little india bells that come 12 to string for about $4.50 and I buy every time I have the spare change to get them.The store is only 7 blocks from me and she bought a huge box after she found out how popular they are in the SCA. Part of me thinks too it's because i Like them so much and it keeps me coming in to spend money when I'm on my feet with a good job.
 Speaking of...Cross your fingers for me.I have an interview with Coca Cola Coming up, as soon as someone comes to Ponca City from OKC to do the interviews.
 Cassie
matthiasthebrewer at cox.net wrote:
Have you considered mounting a crossbow (or two) to your chariot? Anyone giving you crap about you should ask to run. Then shoot them with a bolt as they try to run away. I neither know nor care if that is period attachment for a chariot. But the idea of "You're too stupid to bother with, so I'll kill you" is certainly quite period.

> From: "Chass Brown"
> Date: 2005/01/09 Sun PM 02:28:22 EST
> To: "Barony of Namron"
> Subject: Re: [Namron] Dealing with period police
>
> Well you know the little horses with the springs kids like to ride? I have
> one and we are working on a way to attach it to the chair and making plastic
> covers to make it look more like a chariot and sine I am roman in persona.
> :) But any ideas would be welcome on how to make it stick.
>
> Chass of Rundel of Ansteorra aka of the SCA aka
> Charinthalis Del Sans of the portable Chariot
> Honorable Recruiter of the House of the Red Shark (Have you seen my Belaying
> Pin??)
> Maison Du Corsaire Rouge
> Muddeler of Mead, Ailment of Ale, Whiner of wine.

Remember,Cats are little women in fur coats..
" Death should be a Release...........Not a Punishment "  Dragonheart

http://mail.yahoo.com