[Namron] Inkle weaving classes

Epperson, Sheryl epperss at oge.com
Mon Jan 10 05:36:20 PST 2005

Chass,
I'm checking with Agnese to see what she thinks about getting your
wheelchair through the house.  There's one point that I'm not sure
about, we may have to carry you and the chair through separately.  The
living room is also sunken a step, but we can get you up and down a
single step without much trouble, if you can't do it yourself.

Which way do you normally come to Namron?  I can get you directions
either from I-35 or from I-240 off Sooner Road, or any other approach.
Just let me know which way is preferable.  Their house is on the
northeast side of Norman.

Annabelle