[Namron] I know...another stupid question....

Kathryn Gordon kathryngordon at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jan 10 21:11:46 PST 2005

The house Inn of the Weeping Unicorn is my household, I  (Lady Kathryn atte Unicorn) am considered the matriarch of the household, the name and insigna are registered to me personally through the SCA, this is only  so  no one else can us the same as mine.  A household is a group within the SCA group that has similar interest and like camping together, as in tents together within a small area.  The best way to join a household is to do as you are doing right now ask questions.  To join  mine you come talk to  me and I will  tell you about what all we do  and tell you to camp with us a couple of times to see if we are the right group for you, if not we will  try and connect you to the right people for what it is you are looking for  or help you get started with your own household.  Ask if the household is a loud,  quite, party, children friendly, adult only, etc. Sometimes it takes a while to find your own niche that you fit in and if you don't then make your own is what I tell
 everyone.  If you have questions about my household please contact me at kathryngordon at sbcglobal.net and I will try and answer    them for you.  Have fun life is to short to do otherwise.
Kathryn

Samarrah bint Annaan <samarrah_bint_annaan at yahoo.com> wrote:
Ok...showing evidence of my "newness" again....

On various posts I've seen signatures that included lines like..."house of the weeping unicorn" etc....