[Namron] Not just period police

R. Welch rose_welch at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 13 08:18:17 PST 2005

Come have a drink with us pirates! Well, I'll just serve as I'm underage but hey we'll all have a jolly roger old time anyway!

Chass Brown <chass at allegiance.tv> wrote:My Lady;
Please hear me. If you know I am at an event please come to my camp. We
always have a ton of fun and Politicking and such don't happen there. Their
is always food there and almost always good wine. I feel that I am about the
most unthreatening person you will meet lol I am a Dwarf in a wheelchair :).

Chass of Rundel of Ansteorra aka of the SCA aka
Charinthalis Del Sans of the portable Chariot
Honorable Recruiter of the House of the Red Shark (Have you seen my Belaying
Pin??)
Maison Du Corsaire Rouge
Muddeler of Mead, Ailment of Ale, Whiner of wine.