[Namron] Not just period police

R. Welch rose_welch at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 13 15:21:39 PST 2005

I'm the wench historian for the Iron Lotus... ::::: grins :::::

Chass Brown <chass at allegiance.tv> wrote:Lol well since I am in a Corsaire household I drink with Pirates all the time lol. Which pirates are you involved with?

Chass of Rundel of Ansteorra aka of the SCA aka
Charinthalis Del Sans of the portable Chariot
Honorable Recruiter of the House of the Red Shark (Have you seen my Belaying Pin??)
Maison Du Corsaire Rouge
Muddeler of Mead, Ailment of Ale, Whiner of wine.