[Namron] BONFIRE REMINDER

Lee McGoodwin etienett at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 15 19:38:51 PST 2005

Samarrah,

Add me to your list of comers.... I might have Lady
Neave in tow, if she makes it up.  So, that's one (1)
for sure and possiblly two (2) more people. :D

Etienett

--- Samarrah bint Annaan
<samarrah_bint_annaan at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Just a reminder to everyone that we'll be having a
> potluck/bonfire/revel on our "estate" next Friday,
> the 21st.
>
> To Garb or not to garb?  As long as nether regions
> and bosoms are covered appropriately for mixed
> company and small children...I don't care....
>
> Seating?  Some is available, but bring your favorite
> blanket or camping chair as you like.
>
> Music?  We've got the speaker from hell and lots of
> blues, classic rock, country and celtic...but bring
> whatever you'd like as well.  We kept Stevie Ray
> Vaughn playing through the evening last time.
>
> Food?  Bring a dish or desert, at least enough that
> would feed your bunch plus two (for those who forget
> to bring food or are culinarily challenged)
>
> Drink?  We'll have tea and lemonade available, other
> than that, bring what you like but remember, NO
> UNDERAGE DRINKING and there will be wee ones about.
>
> Armor and weaponry?  If you wanna slug it out...be
> my guest.  We've got 166 acres of woodland and
> pasture, so go ahead and have a melee!
>
> Camping?  If you have a tent and want to brave the
> weather...pitch it!
>
> Fire building?  We have the wood and the will...you
> bring the axe and the arm.....just be here shortly
> after noon to help build the signal fire!
>
> Small Children?  Certainly welcome, but remember, my
> house has teens and isn't completely runt proof.
> So, keep an eye out.  Also, I'd suggest you bring a
> change of clothes.  This is a farm and kids looooove
> to explore and get messy!  :o)
>
> Fishing?  Sure!  We have bass, crappie, catfish,
> etc...and two small fishing vessels.  Bring your own
> pole.  You clean 'em, I'll cook 'em.
>
> If you plan on attending, please respond to this
> missive by adding your name to the bottom and
> replying like so....
>

> Rouda Bjorn Villhelmson
> Samarrah bint Annaan
> Michaella
> Billy
> ......(your name here)
>
> this way we have a head count and can anticipate for
> preparing food.
>
> Hope to hear from you all soon!
>

> Samarrah bint Annaan, Princess of Pie Procurement
>
> God be with you in every pass. Jesus be with you on
> every hill. Spirit be with you in every stream,
> headland, ridge and law, each sea and land, each
> moor and meadow, lying down and rising up, in the
> trough of the waves or on the crest of the billow.
> Each step of the journey you go, go with God.

=====
No light shines on the mind protected
No light shines on the fangs neglected
Run with the wolfpack.      (song lyrics)