[Namron] Plume/Populace Meeting

Lee McGoodwin etienett at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 18 21:31:11 PST 2005

Kathryn,

I forgot to get with you after Pop this evening to see
about getting a Plume.  I would very much appreciate
receiving one.

Lee McGoodwin
713 Plaza Dr.
Moore, Ok 73160

Thanks,
Lady Etienett

--- Kathryn Gordon <kathrynelainegordon at yahoo.com>
wrote:

> I do  appoligize for not being at the Namron
> Populace meeting with the Plume, I made it to the
> Skarrgard meeting and handed some out there.  Wiith
> the weather the way it was and since I have already
> wrecked one car right before Christmas I didn't want
> to take the chance of wrecking the other one.  I
> will be at the January 17th   meeting or if you need
> a plume  before then let me know and I will get one
> to you.  Owen I still need the addresses of the
> people I need to send/mail this to .  Thanks
> Kathryn

=====
No light shines on the mind protected
No light shines on the fangs neglected
Run with the wolfpack.      (song lyrics)