[Namron] New Kingdom map/sledgehammer

liz wilkerson thevintagefloozy at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jan 20 06:06:48 PST 2005

Well said ma cher baron.  Home is where your heart is. Let paperwork be paperwork and play as you can, when you can, where you can. Its all good. I dont live in Namron OR Skarrgard, but thats "where" I play when I do get the chance. (I look worried dont I?) Thats just where my "family" is.
Oh yes, odd tangent here... but does anyone have a sledgehammer and a crowbar I could borrow for a week or two?  Dont worry, I'm not planning on using it on Jolgeirr. Not even a sledge could dent his noggin. I've got a "workbench" in the garage that is falling apart and messing up my evil mastermind plan for a pseudo sewing room/SCA storage room in that space. Therefore, it must be destroyed. I'm going through my obscenely large fabric stash in  the process and can likely pay in fabric for the loan. Will pay in food and beverage if someone would like to come take some aggression out on it so I dont have to be less than ladylike :)
Merci!
la Beaux

In the end, it's irrelevant. Folks living elsewhere are welcome to play
here, and folks living here are welcome to play elsewhere. Friendship
doesn't fit in one zip code or even fifty.

Baron Ulf