[Namron] drop leaf table

Chass Brown chass at allegiance.tv
Thu Jan 20 08:27:34 PST 2005

Um mayhaps I can contact you via phone and gather more information?

Chass of Rundel of Ansteorra aka of the SCA aka
Charinthalis Del Sans of the portable Chariot
Honorable Recruiter of the House of the Red Shark (Have you seen my Belaying Pin??)
Maison Du Corsaire Rouge
Muddeler of Mead, Ailment of Ale, Whiner of wine.
  I am asking 60 for each. And since adventurous/curious/destructive kiddos like mine do exist :)  mine couldn't harm either one.  Agnes