[Namron] BONFIRE REMINDER

Samarrah bint Annaan samarrah_bint_annaan at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 21 06:47:49 PST 2005

Bjorn is home as we speek dragging logs and more logs
to the fire-site.  I get off at noon and must hit the
market and decide what to fix.  Ya'll come when you
can.  Early birds can help Bjorn pile wood for the
fire or scout locations for a Viking Hall.  No set
time for eating, it's more of a "grazing" thing out at
the farm.  And Billy is in a teen boy funk so I doubt
he's making cookies....I've been told God gives you
teenagers cuz if they stay cute and cuddly you'd never
want to let them go.  I also begin to understand why
some animal mothers eat their young.  *sign*

If you get there and it looks like no one's home,
first, make sure you're at the rock house with the
silver barn and not at the neighbors place.  Second,
Bjorn's probably out dragging logs or felling trees so
you can page him at 405-770-4061 or call his cell at
405-249-3989 and he'll come out to great you.  I'll be
home after 3:00 for sure, probably baking cake.

=====
Samarrah bint Annaan, Princess of Pie Procurement

God be with you in every pass. Jesus be with you on every hill. Spirit be with you in every stream, headland, ridge and law, each sea and land, each moor and meadow, lying down and rising up, in the trough of the waves or on the crest of the billow. Each step of the journey you go, go with God.