[Namron] CATAPULT Builders

variglog at sbcglobal.net variglog at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jan 21 13:33:19 PST 2005

I have received several inquiries about the catapult plans, and now have them in hand.  It is a very nice project that should result in a solid SCA legal "Type-B" (If you wonder what that means, I will explain at Persona Workshop) engine.

It will take a basic shop and woodworking/metal skills to build, but doesn't look too difficult, especially if you form 2 or 3 man "build teams" and pool your talents.  I know I plan to build one once the Persuasion Project is out of the construction bays.

Now for the bad news.  The plans are copyright material (cost $14.95) and I was unable to get a right to freely distribute from the publisher, which is understandable.  However, I will bring the Namron War Works set to the Persona Workshop and Wiesenfeuer Winter War Rally so those interested may look them over.  I believe the price is very reasonable (and I am not making anything off of this), and will send interested builders in the right direction to obtain their own set.

In Service
Herr Wolfgang

UNITED we are strong....UNITED we will win