[Namron] Re: [Wiesenfeuer] Nudder Woody Word

Lord Pooky lord_pooky at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 26 08:05:43 PST 2005

>I love the word.  It has a "flaming" sort of feel to it.  I therefore claim
>it for Wiesenfeuer, and just might use it in my next newsletter missive or
>some other public speaking opportunity.
>
>Can you correctly use it in a sentence for me?  Remember it's
>intransitive...
>
>Lucais

IN RESPONCE TO THIS:

                2   2
Why yes  M HE,

Lets see,

His playing coruscated throught the bardic circle.

Clarice and Patric Ayler walked to the farthest end of a path at Site that
looked out over the meandering path of the Cimmeron under brilliant,
coruscating stars. (circa A.S. XXI)

Beneath you lie two miles of ocean deep -- a bottomlessness, for all
practical  purposes, an infinity  of  blue. ... A thousand coruscating
shafts of sunlight probe it, illuminating nothing.

Happy (intransitively) verbing Boss,

Pook-a-Rama

Puhka Lovr's Disclaimer - This E-mail is intended for educational,
entertainment, or information dispersal purposes only. Any taking
too-seriously or forming hard-opinions concerning this or any other E-mail
from "The Pooky" is strictly forbidden. Any individual or organization may
contact "The Pooky" in regards to motivation, intent, or to schedule public
or private viewings of "The Pooky"  at 405-206-1227. This signature as
always is a NON-political announcement, in accordance with ~The Prophecy~,
as illuminated by ~THE DREAM~. "VIVAT THE DREAM! "I approve this message".