[Namron] A couple of things

Isobel de Kirkbryde kirkbryde at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 1 10:47:47 PDT 2005

1) I am out of the hospital, slightly mobile, and
actually in less pain now than I was prior to surgery.
  I still have a long recovery in front of me
including PT, but things are definitely looking up!

2) Thanks for the prayers and support of the Barony in
this difficult time.  I'd mention people by name, but
I'd probably leave someone out and I wouldn't want to
diminish what they did.  I've had rides, assistance
with the wheelchair, some company, and one day to just
blow off and not be at home at all thanks to the
wonderful people of Namron.

3) I have been informed that I also have offended some
people in the Barony.  I'm not sure what I did, said,
or who I have offended, but I do not intend to hurt
anyone in any way.  If you have an issue with me, will
you please contact me off list so that we can resolve
it?  I hate unresolved conflict and don't want to
upset the comaraderie of the Barony.

I hope to be back in the fold soon and this time on
flat feet instead of round ones.  Thanks again to
everyone!

P.S. Not sure I will be able to attend the bonfire or
populace, but keep your eyes open after that.  I
should be back.

Isobel de Kirkbryde, a widow.  My son, Odhran Kilmaine and I were blessed to be taken in by Master Michael Fenwick of Fotheringhay.