[Namron] Thanks for the well wishes

Isobel de Kirkbryde kirkbryde at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 8 10:09:54 PDT 2005

Thanks to all who have asked after me, carted me
somwhere, entertained me in my boredom, or just put up
with me.

The surgery was a smashing success.  Okay, so the
didn't smash anything, it just felt like it the first
day.  Actually, I am in much less pain now than before
the surgery.  However, I have the long journey back
through rehab.  I have to learn how to walk all over
again.  I am mobile, but not driving yet, so you don't
have to dodge me.  (My 16 y.o. son IS starting to
drive, so look out!)

Anyway, thank you for everyone who put up with my
grumpiness when I was in pain, my absences when I was
immobile, to those who offered advice, salve for the
body and soul, and the strong arm of support.  Your
patience, understandiing, and support as a Barony has
been greatly appreciated.  I hope to start getting out
more now and being able to see folks again.

Thanks again!

Isobel de Kirkbryde, a widow.  My son, Odhran Kilmaine and I were blessed to be taken in by Master Michael Fenwick of Fotheringhay.