[Namron] Paging Ulf and Bjorn

Samarrah bint Annaan samarrah_bint_annaan at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 11 05:50:22 PDT 2005

Colin,

Bjorn is never on list so I will let him know you are
interested.  If they start the planning and the
procurement of building stuff I'll post so that you'll
know it! :o)  If you have anny
suggestions/blueprints/sketches/ideas you'd like to
share send them on!

Sami

--- Colin Douglas <ianmaccoilin at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Paging Ulf and Bjorn-
>
> Great gentiles who's might and wisdom are
> unquestioned. I was told that you are in the plans
> to build a norse longhouse. I would like to (if at
> all possible) lend my assistance in building it. The
> builidng of a norse longhouse has long interested me
> and I would very much enjoy helping in the builidng
> of one.
>
> In Service to the Dream,
> Ulfgar

Lady Samarrah bint Annaan, Princess of Pie Procurement

God be with you in every pass. Jesus be with you on every hill.
 Spirit be with you in every stream, headland, ridge and law,
each sea and land, each moor and meadow, lying down and rising up,
 in the trough of the waves or on the crest of the billow.
 Each step of the journey you go, go with God.