[Namron] kingdom events

Jennifer Jackson dagmarandowen at cox.net
Mon Jul 11 13:45:38 PDT 2005

Greetings,

There are a couple of kingdom level events with bid deadlines coming up, and I thought we might like to consider putting in bids for them.  I thought we could discuss it at populace next week.

Kingdom A&S is on February 17-19.  The bids are due on the first of September.

The next Round Table is on January 21st.  Master Modius has told me that he will be making a call for bids next week, but he did not say what the deadline for the bids will be.  This is a really simple event to put together, and I think we should seriously consider doing this service for our kingdom.

In Service,
Dagmar