Fwd: [Namron] ISO Willy

Jim L Couch jimcouch at gmail.com
Fri Jul 15 09:49:23 PDT 2005

Forwarding this from Lady Sami.  Its apparent from the message she
wanted everyone to read.  heh

Sami, I dont know that I have enough material to make 20 or so.. but
I'll give it a shot.

I witnessed Spang Hewing but I dont know the particulars on the rules.  Sorry

Sæmundr
---

I have NO  idea.  We've been averageing about 20 kids
at the programs.  I don't even know the rules for
Spang Hewing.... (HINT TO OTHER NAMRONIANS READING
THIS POST)

I also need to know how to have a simple maypole dance
with small children.

So far I've got the following planned:

May Pole (if I can coordinate with Willy)

Tug of War

Blind Man's Bluff

Spang Hewing (If I can make the spangs and get the
game rules)

And that's pretty much it for the day.

:o)