[Namron] Names and Devices Passed

Donnchadh donnchadh at cornelius.norman.ok.us
Sun Jul 17 12:20:23 PDT 2005

Laurel has been busy.  The following were all in the July Gazette as accepted:

Skarrgarðr, Canton of. Device. Purpure, a bend between two pairs
of wings conjoined in lure, each within a laurel wreath argent.

Radei Drchevich. Name.

Valia of the Mists. Name and device. Azure, a horse salient contourny
argent, a sinister gore vairy Or and gules.

Donnchadh Beag mac Griogair. Name and device. Per chevron Or
and vert, two casks proper and a Celtic cross argent.

Deirdre, your device change is still in progress at Laurel.
Sæmundr, your name is in this issue of the Gazette, and is on its way.

If I have not mentioned you here, and you were submited through Namron, please contact me.  This means you are not in the system.  Also, anyone can check the progress of their submission here: http://heraldry.ansteorra.org/hst/  It may be month or so behind the Gazette though.

Lord Donnchadh Beag mac Griogair
Herald - Barony of Namron
Honorable Brotherhood of Brewers, Mazers, and Vintners