[Namron] Populace tonight, ME there yes

Lord Pooky lord_pooky at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 19 09:21:05 PDT 2005

1.  Anything that anyone might have been planning for
me to pick up at pop tonight may be given to Pookie or
Seamundr in trust that they would deliver it to me
when they visit the library tomorrow.

2.  To the lovely Lady Anya of Moo Manor, I am STILL
unable to attend charter painting, HOWEVER I have
obtained a nice set of Guache paints and have some
previous painting experience, so if you would like to
send a few charters, proclemations, whatever, along
with either Pookie or Seamundr I will promise to do my
best to make them pretty in a prompt and efficient
manner.

4.  And, in closing, if anyone's not busy tomorrow
afternoon at 1:00, come join us at the Maysville
Library as we present the first ever performance of
"THE GENTLE GIANT", an original production brought to
you by the humble thespians of P.L.U., a
non-accredited university of happiness located in the
hearts of all who attend...as well as an impressive
campus in beautiful down town Namron...(Tuition is
negotiable through the Dean of Admissions, a.k.a.
Pookinator.  Not valid in other kingdoms without prior
approval and an unexpired coupon)....

I confirm MY availability to take charge of any charges.

C U @ Populace,

Pookanator ~ Dean of Admissions unto Puhka Lovr University of Loving Thought

Do your shopping and make your DREAM at Poppa Pookie's Plentifully
Pleasurable emPorium!!!

Our Motto: "It's all about the Value of The~Love"