[Namron] Fighters/Longbowmen Needed for Demo!

variglog at sbcglobal.net variglog at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jul 21 15:10:25 PDT 2005

I apologize for the late call on this (these last couple weeks have gotten away from me), but I am doing a demo in Maysville this coming Wednesday (27 JUL) afternoon for the Library.  The theme is "Weapons and War" and I will be taking a small Trebuchet, a couple Crossbows and perhaps a pole arm or 2.

Now, I do believe the kids would have a most memorable afternoon if they could also watch a couple or more fighters run through a demo and perhaps explain how armour works and highlight some of the weapons and fighting styles.

Also, if I could get a Longbowman to attend, it would be interesting to show the difference between that and Crossbow.  And if you have some combat rounds, perhaps a demo as Sami said we will be in a field.

Please contact Wolfgang if you are available for this mission and we can coordinate.

wolfgangvonsachsenhausen at yahoo.com

In Service
Herr Wolfgang

Crossbowmen-We Kill EVERYTHING We See!