[Namron] Protectorate cooking contest

Maleah baroness_maleah at cox.net
Sun Jul 24 23:36:42 PDT 2005

I posted this to someone who had asked for more info and realized I haven't
ever posted it here. So, for all who are interested here you go. For those
of you who I e-mailed privately and for whom this is a repeat, sorry.

Maleah
who is definitely up too late tonight

Here's how we are working it. Steamed puddings both sweet and savory will be
welcome.
All are welcome to enter, both seasoned cooks and those just learning.
Documentation encouraged but not required. Be prepared to explain your
sources and techniques.
More weight given for period recipes and techniques.
Impress HE Ulf and myself and a couple of other judges with the taste of
your dish (this is the most important part).

This contest is to highlight the cooks in our kingdom and give them possibly
new venues to explore.
Please feel free to pass this along to any other cooks you know who might be
interested.
Last but not least, have fun with this.

Maleah
Baroness of Namron
(and remember, I LOVE egg custard, but I expect to see other things there as
well)