[Namron] Northern Regional Hospitaler

j.t.herring j.t.herring at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jul 29 10:25:47 PDT 2005

Greetings to the populace of the Northern Region,

I have treasured my time as Northern Regional Hospitaler but my time in
office is coming to a close.  I will be stepping down in October of this
year and would ask any that would like to fill this position to send an
application to the Kingdom Hospitaler Seraphina and a copy to myself.
Please send a copy of your membership card (front and back) and a copy of
your driver’s license along with your application.  Applications are due by
September 30, 2005.

If you have any questions or need any information about this position please
feel free to contact me at j.t.herring at sbcglobal.net

In service,

Lady Kelandra Carmichael
Northern Regional Hospitaler