[Namron] the next 50

Kathryn Gordon kathrynelainegordon at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 10 21:37:21 PDT 2005

To all of my friends in Namron I have started my next 50 years out right, I have enrolled in Platt Colunary College.  I start Sept 6 and will be in school for one year Monday thru Friday and since I cannot work anymore it will all be for fun.  I plan on doing many feast the right way after classes, and will pass on to my household all the fancy stuff I learn.  I figure this will be a good way to keep the mind and hands sharp and nimble.  Wish me luck.
Kathryn atte Unicorn