[Namron] Non-SCA topic....

Samarrah bint Annaan samarrah_bint_annaan at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 11 05:53:42 PDT 2005

Just your prayers for everyone concerned right now.  I
am certain all the wives, and families of the men
responding to the riot, the officers employed there
and the families of the inmates caught in the middle
would appreciate all the prayers that they can get
right now.

I will keep you informed as I know something, but
usually all I'll hear, aside from broadcast news, is
when Bjorn calls to tell me he's on his way home.