[Namron] Paging Ulf and Bjorn

Ulf Gunnarsson ulfie at cox.net
Mon Jul 11 21:14:19 PDT 2005

My apologies to Colin for not replying to the original message.  It was
not me that had interest in actually building a longhouse.  Talking it
to death, yes!  But doing real work... yech!

Seriously, I believe it was Sæmundr and Björn that were interested in
trying this.  I am interested in helping, but not until someone comes up
with some reasonable plans.  In other words, I'd rather see someone else
be the team leader on the project. :)

Samarrah bint Annaan wrote:
> But, remember, we are an anachronism, so who says you
> can't conquer a nordic land and take over their
> longhouse! :o)

That's not just anachronistic, but sheer fantasy!

Baron Ulf