[Namron] iso Alexandria of Quail Run

Epperson, Sheryl epperss at oge.com
Tue Jul 12 07:00:26 PDT 2005

This has been done in the past.  The last time a pop list was done, the
person who did it decided that some of the children were getting old
enough that they should have their own listing, so someone wanting to
call them wouldn't need to remember their parents name, or which one
they were listed with.  Brixton is one example for this.

I think normally it has been up to whoever actually makes up the list
how they wish to do it.  It would probably be a good idea to check with
the seneschal and/or baron and baroness, of course.

If you're going to be updating the pop list, it might also be a good
idea to announce it at a couple of pop meetings so that people who need
to be added or to update information can get it to you.  I've done it in
the past, and I know how hard a job it can be.  Thank you for taking on
this task.

Annabelle