[Namron] iso Alexandria of Quail Run

Epperson, Sheryl epperss at oge.com
Tue Jul 12 07:05:53 PDT 2005

As to putting a name/face with the parents, normally children are supposed to be signed in to children's activitites.  Also, I believe they are still supposed to have an ID tag of some sort with their name, and their parents name on it, preferable SCA and legal, and possibly what group they're from.  We have fallen down on this the past couple of years, and probably need to get the use of children's tags reestablished.

Annabelle