[Namron] the next 50

Lee McGoodwin etienett at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 12 15:40:22 PDT 2005

Kathryn,

How exciting for you.  I just love the people in my
Barony who can cook, and do it well, and are willing
to share their skills and knowledge.

In otherwords...Thanks for feeding me!:-D

It will be fun to hear about the things you are
learning.

Good Luck!
Etienett

--- Kathryn Gordon <kathrynelainegordon at yahoo.com>
wrote:

> To all of my friends in Namron I have started my
> next 50 years out right, I have enrolled in Platt
> Colunary College.  I start Sept 6 and will be in
> school for one year Monday thru Friday and since I
> cannot work anymore it will all be for fun.  I plan
> on doing many feast the right way after classes, and
> will pass on to my household all the fancy stuff I
> learn.  I figure this will be a good way to keep the
> mind and hands sharp and nimble.  Wish me luck.
> Kathryn atte Unicorn

No light shines on the mind protected
No light shines on the fangs neglected
Run with the wolfpack.      (song lyrics)