[Namron] populas list was iso Alexandria of Quail Run

margaret m.p.decker at att.net
Tue Jul 12 20:07:55 PDT 2005

> Actually, I have taken on the task of updating the populace list.  So
> alas, no million dollars.
>
> I had wanted to ask the populaces thought on part of the pop list.  I
> noticed that the children are listed in separate listings.  I think it
> would take up far less space, and help people who are trying to figure out
> who everyone is, if we list the children with the parents name.  For
> example my kids would be listed with my name and/or Owen's.  I am, of
> course, open to discussing this.
>

> In Service,
> Dagmar
If you are listing kids under parents names, I think they should be listed
under both if both are playing. With serial marriages as we have today they
don't always share the same last name and if for some reason the parent they
are listed under is not present we need to know who else to contact.
Margarite