[Namron] The Children

Epperson, Sheryl epperss at oge.com
Wed Jul 13 06:46:49 PDT 2005

The only problem I see with giving a copy of the list to MoC's at events
is that this is our local populace list under discussion.  It would not
have any information on it at all for people/children outside of Namron
except those who had asked to be listed as members of our populace, such
as Judith of Quail's Run and her daughters. As well, it would have a lot
of other people on it and may confuse the people working MoC, and the
MoC does not need street address information at events. It would be too
much to ask for the person making out this list to also make out one of
only the children and their parents.  If the MoC wished one, personally,
to contact parents about children's activities, they can always make up
their own from the general list, or ask someone to do so for them.

It is, however, within the prerogative of the MoC to ask the event
steward to have a herald announce that any children not signed in
properly may be turned over to event "security", whatever form that may
take.  I understand that at 25th last summer, a couple of children who
were not picked up one evening were turned over to security.  I'm sure
they were highly embarrassed when they picked them up.

Again, just my thoughts and suggestions, take them for whatever you
wish.

Annabelle