[Namron] iso lost sheep of Namron

Susan Campbell arspudsmom at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 13 15:34:42 PDT 2005

Ask Barat, thats his Laurel. I don't know the numbers right off the bat.
Ldy Susannah

mikea <mikea at mikea.ath.cx> wrote:
On Tue, Jul 12, 2005 at 11:20:32PM -0500, Jennifer Jackson wrote:
> Ok, here is a list of people who I do not have the right contact information for. Please check and see if your name, or that of someone you know is on this list. These are people who have been on the populace list previously. If you have some information that can help me keep these people on the populace list, please email it to me. you may also call me at 310-6708.

> Finn Kelly Rosalyn

> Fred Ross

It appears that you've conflated two names into one in the first line.
I suspect that it should read Sir Fein Kelly O'Donnell, Companion of
the Laurel. His mundane name is Fred Ross, and he's married to Mistress
Rosalynde d'Angleterre. They now live in Northkeep.

--
Mike Andrews / Michael Fenwick Barony of Namron, Ansteorra
mikea at mikea.ath.cx / Amateur Extra radio operator W5EGO

http://mail.yahoo.com