[Namron] Ian McCallum

Sandy mensik ladyelfseeker at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 18 23:03:20 PDT 2005

You also have our love.
Thank You too.I need the extra strength.I don't mind confessing that I am a wee bit frightened even though it is supposed to be a relatively easy procedure and he should be out the next day.They are replacing the existing shunt with one that will close off the old one and at the same time open up the hour glass in the artery.This closure should stop the blood clots that keep forming in the left lung.
 cassie

Kathryn Gordon <kathryngordon at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
Sand tell Ian  that I send both of you my love and my prayers
kathryn atte unicorn

Sandy mensik <ladyelfseeker at yahoo.com> wrote:
Greetings.
 As some of you allready know my Lord has an appending surgury on his heart.
 It has finally been schedualed for August 9th,10 AM. at the OU Medical complex.
 We most likely will not be able to attend any events for awhile after.
 Cassie

Remember,Cats are little women in fur coats..
" Death should be a Release...........Not a Punishment "  Dragonheart

http://mail.yahoo.com