[Namron] Swim fest

Samarrah bint Annaan samarrah_bint_annaan at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 25 11:16:19 PDT 2005

Cool!  I've got TONS of styrofoam plates left over
from the 4th, but no cups so folks may want to bring
their own cups, but I'm also trying to scare up a few.

Directions.  Take I35 to the maysville exit which will
put you on H74.  Take 74 to H19.  Turn right (west) on
19 to williams.  Turn Left (south) on williams and
follow the road all the way around the elementary
school till you see the football field.  To the west
of the football field the road will fork.  On road
goes to some houses, one will take you southward
behind the football feild.  TAKE THE SOUTH ROAD.  This
should lead you directly to the swimming pool.  Should
anyone get lost, the number to the pool is
405-867-4823

Hope that helps.

--- "Epperson, Sheryl" <EppersS at oge.com> wrote:

> Sammarrah,
>
> I think I can remember how to get to the pool, but
> could you post
> directions for us?
>
> See you tonight, we're bringing 2 apple pies and
> we'll pick up fried
> chicken or chicken tenders on our way out of town.
>
> Annabelle

Lady Samarrah bint Annaan, Princess of Pie Procurement

God be with you in every pass. Jesus be with you on every hill.
 Spirit be with you in every stream, headland, ridge and law,
each sea and land, each moor and meadow, lying down and rising up,
 in the trough of the waves or on the crest of the billow.
 Each step of the journey you go, go with God.