[Namron] pool party

Epperson, Sheryl EppersS at oge.com
Tue Jul 26 08:18:32 PDT 2005

The pool party last night was wonderful.  Thanks to Michaela (Heather)
for hosting it and Samarrah for organizing it.

For those of you who missed it, it was a nice, relaxed evening of
swimming and conversation.  Everyone seemed to enjoy themselves,
especially Carl, who went down the big slides and jumped off the diving
board.  (I wish I had remembered my camera.)

Thanks, Pooky for the delicious pork steaks, they were wonderful.

Hopefully we will be able to do this again next year, if Michaela is a
lifeguard again.

Annabelle