[Namron] Populace meeting location

Jim L Couch jimcouch at gmail.com
Fri Jul 1 09:38:11 PDT 2005

If we do another potluck, I would be willing to bring something.  I
think, from a cook's standpoint, that we should eat prior to pop
though because #1 alot of entree type dishes arent very good once they
are cold, #2 some entrees arent safe once they get too cold (chicken
comes to mind), and #3 well I didnt have a three but your are ALWAYS
suppose to have a three.. so there it was.

Sæmundr