[Namron] A couple of things

Samarrah bint Annaan samarrah_bint_annaan at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 2 13:45:53 PDT 2005

I'm so very glad to know that you are home and
recuperating!  We will miss you all at the bonfire and
rest assured that I am one of probably many who have
no IDEA what you're talking about regarding offense.

Best wishes for a speedy recovery.

Samarrah, Bjorn, Michaella and "Billy"

--- Isobel de Kirkbryde <kirkbryde at yahoo.com> wrote:

> 1) I am out of the hospital, slightly mobile, and
> actually in less pain now than I was prior to
> surgery.
>   I still have a long recovery in front of me
> including PT, but things are definitely looking up!
>
> 2) Thanks for the prayers and support of the Barony
> in
> this difficult time.  I'd mention people by name,
> but
> I'd probably leave someone out and I wouldn't want
> diminish what they did.  I've had rides, assistance
> with the wheelchair, some company, and one day to
> just
> blow off and not be at home at all thanks to the
> wonderful people of Namron.
>
> 3) I have been informed that I also have offended
> some
> people in the Barony.  I'm not sure what I did,
> said,
> or who I have offended, but I do not intend to hurt
> anyone in any way.  If you have an issue with me,
> will
> you please contact me off list so that we can
> resolve
> it?  I hate unresolved conflict and don't want to
> upset the comaraderie of the Barony.
>
> I hope to be back in the fold soon and this time on
> flat feet instead of round ones.  Thanks again to
> everyone!
>
> P.S. Not sure I will be able to attend the bonfire
> or
> populace, but keep your eyes open after that.  I
> should be back.
>

> Isobel de Kirkbryde, a widow.  My son, Odhran
> Kilmaine and I were blessed to be taken in by Master
> Michael Fenwick of Fotheringhay.

Lady Samarrah bint Annaan, Princess of Pie Procurement

God be with you in every pass. Jesus be with you on every hill.
 Spirit be with you in every stream, headland, ridge and law,
each sea and land, each moor and meadow, lying down and rising up,
 in the trough of the waves or on the crest of the billow.
 Each step of the journey you go, go with God.