[Namron] Playing with explosives....

Epperson, Sheryl epperss at oge.com
Tue Jul 5 06:42:00 PDT 2005

Samarrah,

It was great fun, and everyone was very helpful in teaching the kids how
to safely shoot off the fireworks.  I look forward to the next time,
although you might want to save the really BIG bonfires for cooler
weather.

We're looking forward to the 2nd annual swim fest, and hope to see you
tomorrow night at populace meeting.

Annabelle