[Namron] Playing with explosives....

Epperson, Sheryl epperss at oge.com
Tue Jul 5 09:13:20 PDT 2005

If they want company around the fire, Bjorn and Willy will probably have
to make do with smaller fires until the weather cools off.  Over 100
during the day makes some of us unwilling to get very close to a fire
even after dark.  On the other hand, once the nighttime temperature gets
down to 50 or below, the fire gets much more inviting.

Maybe next time we can get some singing going, too.

Annabelle