[Namron] Non-SCA topic....

el2iot2 at mail.com el2iot2 at mail.com
Mon Jul 11 11:00:28 PDT 2005

All will work out, I have no doubt of it.  He is very levelheaded and very good at what he does, I know that from talking to him.

but I will include him in my "Prayers" for lack of a better term. I am not a congragationalist, but do have a very spiritual side.

best to you and your.  Make sure you take care of yourself for him.

joy
radei